JCCC graduations scheduled
Johnson County Community College will have its commencement exercises at 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 20, in the JCCC Gymnasium. U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran (R-Kan.) will be the keynote speaker.
The GED graduation is at 7 p.m. Tuesday, May 17, in the JCCC Gymnasium. Dana Grove, executive vice president and chief operating officer, JCCC, will be the keynote speaker.
Other graduations are:
• Respiratory Care Recognition Program, 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, May 18, Polsky Theatre
• Nursing Pinning, 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 18, Yardley Hall
• Honors Graduation, 7 p.m. Thursday, May 19, room 211 Carlsen Center
• Dental Hygiene Graduation, 6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 19, Polsky Theatre
• Polysomnography Recognition Ceremony 6:30 p.m. Thursday, May 19, M.R. and Eveyln Hudson Auditorium, Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art
• Cosmetology Graduation, 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 24, Polsky Theatre
• LPN Graduation 7 p.m., Wednesday, May 25, Polsky Theatre
A reception follows each graduation.
For more information about commencement exercises, contact the student information desk at 913-469-3807.
– posted Feb 24 to the JCCC electronic mail server, Infolist